CreativeBuzz is looking for a Senior Sneakerhead for a international sportswear and footwear brand. You are aware of the global trends and able to design spot on fashion sneakers for both men and women. If you are interested, respond immediately with a personal message.
International Sport,- & Footwear Brand
- Design truly inspired footwear collections bridging sports style and fashion informed by and created for the consumer.
- Present and communicate objective creative solutions with clarity, effectively selling in ideas.
- Collects relevant information needed to design a consumer and market right collection.
- Collaborate within the Product team to ensure holistic storytelling.
- Produces trend and travel reports for other members of the Product, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Sourcing for materials and maintaining the material library.
- Hands over Tech packs to development and communicates all relevant information needed for development process, incl. detailed technical drawings.
- Works with Development Team and factories to resolve product issues from commercialization to initial Tech packages.
- Travels to the market place to get feedback and factories in Asia for hand-over collections together with Product team.
- 7+ years of footwear design experience.
- Advanced level Illustrator; Photoshop; InDesign; other presentation/multimedia tools a plus.
- Bachelors degree in product, industrial, fashion, automotive or interior design.
- Demonstrated ability to think conceptually.
- Drive innovation based fashion trends.
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, ever changing work environment.
- Extensive industry, consumer and trend knowledge.
- Ability to design for new initiatives and create products with a fresh, innovative perspective.
- Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills; ability to receive design critique and respond with multiple solutions.
- Ability to illustrate designs & concepts in both hand sketch and rendering forms.
- Experience of technical processes and ability to address lasts, patterns, blueprints and molds at a general level.
- A high level of flexibility, ability to cope with pressure and willingness to travel.
- Strong team player as well as ability to work independently.
- Ability to respond quickly to multiple projects with strong time management skills.
- Understanding of materials and their application to footwear designs; understanding of material development processes and footwear construction.
- Knowledge of English, notions of German is a plus (verbal).
- A young, passionate, dynamic and ambitious team.
- An International and fast growing organization.
- A solidly built financially strong holding with a sufficient internal network of successful affiliates.
- Competitive remuneration package with highly attractive bonus scheme.
- This position is based in Amsterdam area.
Cecile Bruggink +31 (0) 6 22944926