CreativeBuzz is looking for a Creative Design Support. You will prepare designs digitally for production and assist the team on all-round design developments. Do you want to be part of a start-up brand environment? Please apply direct!
Uni-sex streetwear fashion brand. This start-up brand maintain its position at the forefront of the design scene
As an all-round design support you offer creative support to the creative team. You will prepare designs digitally for production and assist the team on all-round design developments. You will do this in such a way that they correspond to the vision and signature of the brand and within the given deadlines.
What are the key tasks?
- Digitalize and finalize designs
- Provide creative support during the development of offline and online assets
- Responsible for an accurate working method, processing and archiving within the technical specification and the given deadlines
What are the required standards?
- Focused on details and progress
- Work well in group but also able to work independently
- Keen interest or affinity with print and design is required
- Resourcefulness and efficiency in the execution of assets
- You completed an intermediate vocational education (MBO level 4 or HBO) within the graphical field
- You are experienced with graphic programs Adobe Creative Cloud
- A clear passion for fashion and up to date in brands and design trends
- Team spirit and being able to thrive under pressure
- Perfectly speaking and writing in English, French is a plus
- Professional experience is an advantage but potential is what will count
- A competitive salary and benefits package, including a Sustainable Employability Budget
- A balanced work environment, where you will have autonomy, ownership, and opportunities to grow within the company while working with a vibrant and dynamic team
- The chance to work alongside creative and talented colleagues across the world, which will allow you to improve your leadership skills, and more senior co-workers who will advise you on your further career development
Are you interested in the above vacancy, please apply via the button below or contact Cécile directly on 0622944926