For a creative design studio in the city centre of Amsterdam CreativeBuzz looking for a Sr. Developer in the design team. The collections are defined by signature handwriting, selections of high-quality Italian fabrics and attention to detail. Silhouettes with a sharp edge are characteristic.
As a developer you are responsible for the development of the Men & Women’s collections. You work closely with and in the design team.
- Responsible for the deadlines of the 4 women’s SMS collections & 2 men’s SMS collections a year
- Prepare line plan and present it to the buyer & the design team
- Write tech packs and make size specifications according to the sketched design or samples
- Ordering the sample meters together with the fabric buyer and chasing the fabrics throughout the development
- Track and follow up on proto samples, making sure all proto samples arrive on time
- Organise fit sessions.
- Responsible for keeping track of our Masterfile
- Ensuring all information is always up to date
- Work closely with manufacturers and mills
- Making sure the SMS collections will be ready to be sent out to the sales agents
- Writing sales memo comments for the sales team
- Writing the descriptions of the garments
- Handover of the SMS collection to the marketing team to prepare for photo shoots
- Handover of the SMS collection to production & buying to prepare for production
- You have an education on HBO level and a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar job
- Organized, flexible & committed
- Precise and accurate
- Independent and self-motivated
- Strong communication and writing skills in Dutch and English
- You are strong in building and maintaining relationships and you admire working with different departments and international people
- You are a problem solver and multi-tasker with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 (Excel)
- Enjoy working in a small team
- A fascinating and rewarding job within an dutch designer brand with international allure
- An attractive salary as well as a positive working environment filled with friendly, helpful colleagues
- Very inspiring location in the center of Amsterdam City
- It’s a fulltime job or 32 hours
- Are you interested in the above vacancy, please let us know.
- Apply via the button below or contact Cécile Bruggink directly on 0622944926