CreativeBuzz is searching for a Fast-track designer (men and women) who will manage the design and development process from concept, sketching to final sampling. Please apply directly with a personal note.
About the organization
- The Fast-track Designer has experience with one of the big retailers and a designer handwriting.
- It’s mainly about the combination; someone who reacts quickly to what sells well and can develop this from a design handwriting at a rapid pace The senior fast-track designer is aware about the new trends and is able to translate these trends into beautiful new products for the mens,- and womenswear collection, is an allround design role
- The fast track designer is working on its own, working closely together with merchandising and off course with the men, women and graphics design teams and there will be a product developer assigned to fast track.
- There is an atelier with over 10 pattern-makers and seamstresses.
- You will reporting directly to head of design
- Traveling probably around 10 – 15 days.
Requirements for the job
- So who’s the perfect person for the job then?
- We are looking for somebody who is open minded, passionate about fashion, always hungry to learn something new and willing to make a difference.
- A college degree in Fashion Design and at least 5 years experience at one of the big retailers
- Working knowledge of garment construction, textiles, current finishing techniques and processes
- Strong knowledge of silhouettes, fabrication, colour use and trim
- Advanced knowledge of Illustrator
- Fluent English is a must
- We are looking for somebody with an artistic hand who is able to innovate the brand
- Strong sense of color and style With good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- You should have a keen eye for detail and be able to work independently
- In a perfect world, you have a strong team spirit and a positive, outgoing, highly energetic and motivational personality to fit in perfectly.
- Last but not least, you have to move or live all ready in Amsterdam area
- A fascinating and rewarding job within an international work environment.
- An attractive remuneration package
- As well as a positive working environment filled with friendly, helpful colleagues
- If you need to move you will get a relocation package and supportive help
- It’s a fulltime job
Cecile Bruggink +31 (0) 6 22944926
Are you interested? Please click on: