CreativeBuzz is searching for a Designer Knitwear Womenswear who will manage the design and development process from concept sketching to final sampling in close collaboration with the creative design team. Please apply directly with a personal note.
About the organization
- The designer will have the possibility to bring ideas to life and create something truly great – and all of this in a creative, modern and open minded work atmosphere with great colleagues.
- You will manage the design and development process from concept sketching to final sampling for the assigned business unit in close collaboration with the technologists and sourcing partners.
- Your daily work will focus on fitting trends in colour, fabric, print and silhouette while working closely with the Product Managers.
- You will get the chance to support the team in building the structure for new collections.
- You will also visit our stores regularly to get a deeper understanding of our customer environment.
- You will gain valuable insights by observing our customer’s behaviour, preferences and needs.
Requirements for the job
- So who’s the perfect person for the job then?
- We are looking for somebody who is open minded, passionate about fashion, always hungry to learn something new and willing to make a difference.
- A college degree in Fashion Design and at least 5 years experience in knitwear in a design studio environment
- Working knowledge of yarns, garment construction, textiles, current finishing techniques and processes of knitwear
- Strong knowledge of silhouettes, fabrication, colour use and trim Advanced knowledge of Illustrator
- Fluent English is a must
- We are looking for somebody with an artistic hand who is able to innovate the brand
- Strong sense of color and style
- With good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- You should have a keen eye for detail and be able to work independently
- In a perfect world, you have a strong team spirit and a positive, outgoing, highly energetic and motivational personality to fit in perfectly.
- Last but not least, you have to move or live all ready in Amsterdam area
- A fascinating and rewarding job within an international work environment.
- An attractive remuneration package
- As well as a positive working environment filled with friendly, helpful colleagues.
- If you need to move you will get a relocation package and supportive help
- It’s a fulltime job
Cecile Bruggink +31 (0) 6 22944926
Interest? Please apply direct by clicking on: